Are you looking for a 24 hour repair company to fix your damaged garage door in East Houston? Then you’ve come to the right place.
GDR Houston Garage Doors is here to make your garage door fully-functional again at a reasonable price!
No matter where you are in East Houston or what time you need us, we will directly go to your house or building because we are experts in serving urgent clients.
Why you need a Garage Door Repair in East Houston.
The first thing you do on a damaged garage door is a DIY fix.
But do you have enough knowledge and skills to perform such a task?
If the answer is no, then seeking a professional overhead door repair company is essential.
The cost might be hindering you from tapping into a profession.
But don’t you know you can save more money when you work with an expert? Eliminate all risks by choosing GDR in East Houston.
We provide quality services around the clock, and we make sure that our customers are happy with the results we give.
We also offer a warranty for every service that we give.
If your garage door repair needs a little attention after the prior repair, we will fix it right away for free.
We believe that doing the best is worth it, especially if we see how satisfied you are.
To know if you need a garage door repair from us, consider these following indicators for a malfunctioning overhead door
- Broken Garage Door Springs: – If you see signs of rust and wear and tear, it’s best if you repair it from a professional right away. Doing so will prevent injuries and accidents.
- Broken Rollers: It affects the overall performance of your overhead door. Once you notice you have this issue, seek help from GDR Houston, and we’ll dispatch the best technician for this issue.
- Broken Garage Door Cable: Cables are responsible for the opening and closing of your garage door. Don’t attempt to fix this yourself because a cable repair or replacement needs a highly trained professional to do this.
- Faulty Garage Door Opener: Is your door not opening or closing despite pushing the remote countless times? The opener may be the culprit. When you rely on us, we will immediately identify the cause of the faulty opener and fix it quickly.
- Bent or Damaged Tracks: Misaligned tracks need a replacement. More so, you need a professional to do it. Don’t even attempt to repair a damaged track by yourself since it can do more harm than good.
- Damaged Panels: This is likely a cosmetic issue, but the panel protects your garage from environmental conditions. Replacing it is the best route, and we are the best company that can do it for you.
These issues are some of the common ones that your garage door can encounter.
If one of these contributes to your faulty garage door, don’t hesitate, and we’ll immediately go to you for the fix!
Take Advantage of Our Services
Every garage door has complex and unique security features and design.
That is why you should rely on a professional overhead door repairer to do the job for you.
With GDR Houston, if you need us any time of the day, we’ll be there to back you up because we offer same day repair services to you.
If your garage door suddenly does not open, call us because we will arrive quickly.
We pride in being an emergency repair service in East Houston.
With over 12 years of experience in garage door repairs, we are experts in all kinds of garage door problems and respond to emergencies from time to time.
We respond to your concerns right away because we don’t want you to wait in agony to get your garage door fixed.
GDR Houston in East Houston is Your Best Partner
It’s no wonder why people in East Houston have garages at home.
As part of the larger Houston City, it has diverse commercial and residential garages where GDR Houston specializes.
With us, you experience our quality work because satisfying customers is our ultimate priority.
Grab your phone, and call GDR Houston Garage Doors to repair your garage door now!
Garage Door Repair & Maintenance Services in East Houston FAQ
The light bulb on my opener keeps burning out
Usually this is an indication your garage door is shaking causing it to burn out.
How to choose a good garage door company?
The best thing to do is ask for references and contact them. Second, look for signs that indicate the company is legitimate and authoritative. A well designed website is usually a good indicator.
Can only parts of my garage door be replaced or do I need a new one?
Depending on the nature of the damage your garage door has suffered, it may be possible to replace just a section. One of our experienced technicians can assess your situation and give you a recommendation on the best course of action. Give us a call for more information.
How much will a new garage door cost?
There are many variables that go into pricing a garage door, so providing one single answer to this question is pretty much impossible. The width of the door, materials, whether it’s insulated or not, the type of opener mechanism and more will all effect the price. That said, $1,000 to $2,000 could be considered a ballpark figure for an average single-width garage door (installed). Just bear in mind as we said that any of the above listed variables could affect that price. We recommend you contact us for a detailed price quote.